Viewing/Updating/Editing Your Account
To view your account, click here to go to MindBody Online.
You may view your Profile, Schedule, Attendance, Purchase History, and Account.
- Members may freeze (temporarily suspend usage privilges and dues payment obligations) their membership up to 3 months per calendar year without documentation.
- Members may freeze their membership for medical reasons for longer than 3 months with a doctor's note.
- Members who are in an annual contract are obligated to pay for 12 months of the contract. That is, freezing a membership extends the contract date by the freeze length.
- All freeze notifications must be given 7 days prior to the members billing date. Check your contract for your billing date.
- Members may cancel their membership with 30 days written notice.
- Cancelation takes effect 30 days from the written notice, with pro-rated membership fees applied plus all other unpaid dues, if any.
- To cancel a membership before the completion of the original term, the member must pay an administrative fee of $25, which may be adjusted from time to time, plus the full enrollment fee of the top membership tier, less the enrollment fee paid upon joining.
- If member's account is frozen at time of cancelation request, the freeze will end and the account will be active. The 30-day notice will then begin.